Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bon appetit!


Bonjour mes amis!

I often sit around talking about food, thinking about food, dreaming about food, and most importantly, creating and eating food.  I love every aspect of it, from planning menus to assembling late night drunken creations.

My partner boyfriend also has a food blog and lately, every time I create something delicious, I want to share it with the world and ask him to please please please put it on his blog, to which he replies that I, too, could create a blog. So here I am, finally getting on board this whole blog thing to share with you these wonderful things that i've made.

This is my little contribution to the world of food on the internet. I hope you enjoy reading it and I hope you try some of the recipes; they really are tasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment